Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Head In The Clouds.

I don't know if I should be happy or not. Hahaha! But somehow, I am.

The morning was somewhat alright. But when I got to class, it changed. I forgot to bring our BASICON lab report! Stupid me. I had to come home and take it to school. I barely made it to class. Just by a minute or two. Hahaha. I was so wet...because it was super hot at the LRT stations.

First period...
CCSALGE, our prof gave us a big lecture about studying. Because she got furious that out of the 10 papers she checked, only 2 passed. And their grades were hanging. We decided in the end that we would have study groups to help those who are failing. Everyone seemed to agree.

Second period...
COMPRO1, sir showed us some MPs of his previous students. All of us were amazed. Some of us, including me, were kind of scared of what MP we would be getting.

Lunch break...
Went to SJ to pass the bonus items our CCSALGE prof gave us. And at the same time we passed the lab reports in SCIMATC. Then we continued to the CSO Recruitment Week booths at the Yuchengco lobby. We stayed there for a long time. Waiting for people to join our group so that we could avail of the package discount, Group of 20, 200Php each instead of 230Php. It was fun. Hahaha. But after that, I had to run to the LRT station and go home and get our report in BASICON. Back in DLSU by 1301H or 1302H. Hahaha!

Third (and last) period...
BASICON, we had a quiz about the terms on Chapters 1, 4, 5, 6, 7. I'm very sure that I flunked it. Terms really don't stick onto my brain. Especially big bulk ones. @_@

1430-1630...
Roamed around campus. Went to get a henna tattoo first. Then went to grab something to eat. Then I went to find someone to give him something. XD Hahaha! [I think this is why I'm so happy.] Hahahaha! I saw him again...two more times again after that. Hahaha! Super fun. Kilig na kilig. Hahahahaha!

1630-onwards...
Took the LRT home. Kasabay ko si Isis and si Torch. Hahaha! XD

No comments: