Hahaha! I'm acting emo again. Hay hay.
Today, I went to school for the CCS Convocation and for the Frosh Welcoming Concert. But I got there earlier to join the study group we arranged to study BASICON. Too bad we didn't get that much new information because we couldn't understand the topic. @_@ We gave up and roamed around and got lunch.
After lunch, we went to register for the CCS Convocation. It was fun and very enjoyable. Hahaha! We had an amazing race around DLSU and we got so tired and wet 'coz it was really hot. T_T Tiring but fun. Gained new friends. Hahaha!
Then, I saw someone I've been wanting to see around school since the school year started. I guess the so called saying that "You get what you want when you least expect it." I gave up wishing that I would see him around school and then I saw him. @_@ But when I saw him, it wasn't the happy excited feeling that you just saw someone you really really wanted to see. I didn't feel a thing. T_T Cold? I don't know. So now, I can't figure out why. Hay.
So many assignments for BASICON. Head's spinning already. [And I haven't even started yet!]
No comments:
Post a Comment