Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. ^^,
Woke up at 4. Went back to sleep. Again at 6. Back to sleep again. Last...at 7, placed the shirt I bought for dad on his bed. [While he was out. Hahahaha! Sneaky.] Then, me went back to sleep. Dad woke us all up at around 9:30 AM. Greeted him a happy father's day. Then he asked me how much the shirt was!! Hahaha! Hindi ko nga sinabi. Bakit ko sasabihin...@_@ I think he liked it naman. He was smiling....Hahaha!
We went to eat at Emerald Garden. Many people. Slow service. Coz of the people. After lunch, we went to RP. Grocery shopping. Dami din tao. Grabe! After that, we traveled to Balintawak to go to Wilcon Supply. Dad went to look for some tile samples. Then, we ate at Emperor's. Puro dimsum lang kinain namin. Medyo busog pa kasi sa lunch eh. After stuffing ourselves, we came home. Hahaha! Whole day not at home. @_@ So tired.
Back to school tomorrow. I feel like I'm gonna die. I have to wake up at 5 AM...Unlike before 6 AM...Coz I have to go with my sisters. @_@ Wonder what time I'll arrive at DLSU-M tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment