Medyo mahaba na toh. Ang tagal ko kasi hindi nag-update. Hindi kasi ako maka-access. Ewan ko ba kung bakit.
Let's start.
Updates on subjects.
FWSPORT
Two weeks without PE. Once because our prof was absent. Second because of the typhoon, Frank. And on July 13, we have to attend the "Fun Run" as our PE class. [Substitute for the second week without PE.] We have to be there at 5:30 AM! *sigh*
FILKOMU
Had a quiz last July 02. Am sure that I flunked it. Hahaha! Sana kahit sabit man lang. Masaya na ako dun. Haha! Nothing much to tell on this subject. Reporting, discuss, reporting, discuss...Endless.
PERSEF1
On June 25, we had a critical thinking exam. The next week, had some discussions about LOVE. Hahaha! It was fun. Found out some things about my blockmates. Hahaha!
SCIMATC & LBYMATC
Made experiments. Discussions. Hahaha! And also, I attended a class where I'm not supposed to be in. [Na-take ko na yung class na yun. Tapos na pa sit-in pa ako. Dalawand beses ko inattend ang isang class.] There would be a quiz on Monday. Wish I would pass. [And that I would have more will to study. Hahaha!]
CCSALGE
Got the results of our first quiz. 94%. Hahaha! And I was worried sick. Hahaha! Yesterday, the prof got mad because one of our blockmates made an unnecessary remarks... She dismissed us earlier because she was no longer in the mood to teach. Quiz 2 on Tuesday.
COMPRO1
Had our first Departmental Exam. During the mock exam, we thought that the Deptex would be super hard, but it wasn't too hard. I finished 45 minutes before the allotted time. Wonder what my grade is... MP Update: Our MP is to make a snake game...@_@ No clue. Hahaha! So dead.
BASICON
Quiz 1, flunked it. 50%. Hahaha! Departmental Exam's coming up too. Let's pray I pass. [And my blockmates too.]
Other updates:
La Salle Computer Society
Joined LSCS. Also applied for officer. Have to undergo some projects and interviews, attend some activities too. Hahaha! Can't wait to attend. ^^, Sana hindi ako ma-torture... Hahaha!
ENGLICOM
Also applied for ENGLICOM trainee (ET). Dami nito super activities. Sana hindi magclash yung dalawa. *sigh* My choice, have to make sure I do it all well.
So far, ito lang naman yung mga bago. Hahaha! Ah! Naglalaro ako O2Jam. Hahaha! Dahil yan sa walang magawa pag break namin. Kaya kung maglalaro ng DOTA mga guys, ako O2Jam. Hahaha! Bano ko nga eh. XD Tapos nag-block picture taking din kami. Hahaha! Ang gulo nila. Grabe. @_@
Till here na lang. Will update more next time. XD
Ja ne!
Let's start.
Updates on subjects.
FWSPORT
Two weeks without PE. Once because our prof was absent. Second because of the typhoon, Frank. And on July 13, we have to attend the "Fun Run" as our PE class. [Substitute for the second week without PE.] We have to be there at 5:30 AM! *sigh*
FILKOMU
Had a quiz last July 02. Am sure that I flunked it. Hahaha! Sana kahit sabit man lang. Masaya na ako dun. Haha! Nothing much to tell on this subject. Reporting, discuss, reporting, discuss...Endless.
PERSEF1
On June 25, we had a critical thinking exam. The next week, had some discussions about LOVE. Hahaha! It was fun. Found out some things about my blockmates. Hahaha!
SCIMATC & LBYMATC
Made experiments. Discussions. Hahaha! And also, I attended a class where I'm not supposed to be in. [Na-take ko na yung class na yun. Tapos na pa sit-in pa ako. Dalawand beses ko inattend ang isang class.] There would be a quiz on Monday. Wish I would pass. [And that I would have more will to study. Hahaha!]
CCSALGE
Got the results of our first quiz. 94%. Hahaha! And I was worried sick. Hahaha! Yesterday, the prof got mad because one of our blockmates made an unnecessary remarks... She dismissed us earlier because she was no longer in the mood to teach. Quiz 2 on Tuesday.
COMPRO1
Had our first Departmental Exam. During the mock exam, we thought that the Deptex would be super hard, but it wasn't too hard. I finished 45 minutes before the allotted time. Wonder what my grade is... MP Update: Our MP is to make a snake game...@_@ No clue. Hahaha! So dead.
BASICON
Quiz 1, flunked it. 50%. Hahaha! Departmental Exam's coming up too. Let's pray I pass. [And my blockmates too.]
Other updates:
La Salle Computer Society
Joined LSCS. Also applied for officer. Have to undergo some projects and interviews, attend some activities too. Hahaha! Can't wait to attend. ^^, Sana hindi ako ma-torture... Hahaha!
ENGLICOM
Also applied for ENGLICOM trainee (ET). Dami nito super activities. Sana hindi magclash yung dalawa. *sigh* My choice, have to make sure I do it all well.
So far, ito lang naman yung mga bago. Hahaha! Ah! Naglalaro ako O2Jam. Hahaha! Dahil yan sa walang magawa pag break namin. Kaya kung maglalaro ng DOTA mga guys, ako O2Jam. Hahaha! Bano ko nga eh. XD Tapos nag-block picture taking din kami. Hahaha! Ang gulo nila. Grabe. @_@
Till here na lang. Will update more next time. XD
Ja ne!
No comments:
Post a Comment