May 26, 2008 is the day when my college life started.
At first, I thought taking up computer science would be great and really useful. And I still do. But, I didn't expect it to be this scary. @_@ I know I might be exaggerating even though we haven't really started discussions yet, [We start tomorrow.] but I lose my confidence right after seeing the syllabus and after buying the book/s needed.
From what I've read so far [from our reading assignment], I still have lots to learn about computers and all that. Most of it is really interesting but it kinda scares me to think that I have to study all these for quizzes, exams, homeworks, and many more. Plus, I'm scared even more because we still have to find out what our projects would be [and maybe some of the research papers, too].
I'm keeping this short for now because I still have to read 4 chapters. @_@ [Yey! Good luck to me. Hahaha!] I'll blog more when I get the time.
Ja, mata ne!
No comments:
Post a Comment